Conflict Management & Defensive Tactics for Security
Start: Monday May 13, 2019 at 9:00am CDT
End: Wednesday May 15, 2019 at 4:00pm CDT
Non-Escalation & De-Escalation with Defense Tactics for Security
The Officer Development Training Center, in conjunction with Vantage Tactical Solutions, will be holding a Non-Escalation & De-Escalation with Defensive Tactics for Security Course.
Dates: Monday, May 13, 2019 to Wednesday, May 15, 2019
Cost of Course: $450.00 Initial Certification Course
Duration: 24 hours
Required Equipment: Notepad, pen, duty belt with handcuffs and baton, duty boots or shoes, and comfortable attire. No Firearms, live ammunition or OC allowed in training room.
By training to minimize conflict by verbalizing in a Non-Escalatory and De-Escalatory style that involves responding effectively to emotional or physical violent erupts. This is effectively accomplished by using our distinguished and interactive/engaging training style. It’s been proven all over the world in the police, first responder, and many other markets.
Benefits of our Non-Escalation and De-Escalation Training Program:
• Reduce unnecessary revenue loss as a result of conflict
• Create and uphold a social contract that prevents conflict
• Empower employees to resolve conflict on their own
• Decrease workplace bullying and harassment
• Deal effectively with customers to reduce complaints
• Foster improved cooperation and collaboration
• Reduce risk of litigation
• Protect from workplace violence
In Defensive Tactics, students will learn the legal basis and limitations on:
• The Use of Force,
• Incident Response and Disturbance Resolution Models
• Approach Considerations
• Intervention Options
• Follow-Through Considerations
• Oleorsin Capsicum Aerosil Training, and
• Expandable Baton Training
*This certification is valid for two years from date of issuance.